My feeds

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Please Take This Survey RE: Business in SL

Sent to me via a listserve:

I'm working on a project to explicate users willingness to do business in SL. The results of this study should be useful in understanding the determinants of SL users decision to conduct business in the SL environment. I would really appreciate if you can help me in filling out a survey. The survey is very short and it will take about 10 minutes.

Please note that your responses are confidential and your participation is anonymous.

Here is the link to the survey.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=6VLGGoY9V9w5gb2m2hK4Qw_3d_3d

oohpppps...I'm absolutely broke, hence I'm unable offer a LUCK DRAW incentive. However, I will be willing to email the results of my survey to any one that is interested.

Thank you for your anticipated response. If you have any queries about the survey, I can be reached via email and the telephone number provided below.

kindest regards

Adesegun Oyedele
College of Business Administration
Department of Management, Marketing and International Business
The University of Texas-Pan American
1201 West University Dr.
Edinburg, TX 78539-2999
e-mail: adeseguno@yahoo.com
Phone: (956) 381 3383
Fax: (956) 381-2867

No comments: