My feeds

Friday, February 1, 2008

Jobs in SL

I have been trying to find a way to make some modest Lindens in SL, but I haven't committed to the cause totally. I've had a couple of jobs and yes, bless me father for I have primmed. I camped three times in my 2 year existence - please forgive me. I was a piano player at the opening of a ballroom for 3 hours. That was okay as an SL job (made $500/hr), but it was more beneficial because of the people I met. Then, I had a job with a RL organization assisting them with a build. Paid much, much, much better, but cut into my SL enjoyment. Now over at Second Effects is a post for a job I'd really like. It has involvement with the residents, isn't a part of the sex industry - although there was that stint as a table dancer, but I think the $10L Nicki gave me were out of pity - and supports cool products. I hope that it is effective for him and more businesses consider providing jobs to residents like this. I'm sure consumers would like the assistance.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww...I didn't give you the $10 linden out of pity..you were hawt! :-)

ArminasX said...

Hey Dorje - thanks for the nice comment on my job experiment! If I am hiring in the future, I will give you a shout.